Sunday, July 14, 2013

A DEATH IN THE FAMILY: Have Faith

I am just trying to go with the flow on this play. I really am, and it's actually going all right. Yeah, I know, I'm surprised myself. I just printed out the most recent draft, and I came up with 16 4X6 legal pad pages of notes. Whatever had been bothering me, anything I was questioning, I wrote down.

Funny enough, some of the things I wrote down were things I had been working on for a very long time. Some of them are things I have been concerned about since the play started.

So now I am working on a new draft and I'm feeling both positive and worried. I don't know if any of these things will actually come to anything at all.

It's funny, because maybe now is when I am realizing that just because I wrote something before doesn't mean I will ever be able to write anything else again. Not that I'm not writing, but you know...

So I have a few things to work through--let's see how it goes this week. Onward and upward.

No comments: