Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winding Down the Year

I think I might have fixed the terrible problem with A DEATH IN THE FAMILY. I have been working on this play for about 5 months now, and I am feeling like I am ready to be done with this round of editing. I know it can still be tighter and work better in a lot of sections, but I feel like it might ready to send out again. I already have a couple theatres and things lined up to send it to before the end of the year.

As I have been looking through the submission opportunities, I am noticing that I don't have much in the way of new work to send out--or even older work that is in better shape to send out. This year was a bit of a blur for me (new job, three huge trips, married, new house, new state) so perhaps 2012 will be my year for new works.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Holiday of choice and I will see you all next year!

No comments: